Re: [xep-support] Adobe Glyph List question

From: Werner Donné (werner.donne@re.be)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 01:24:57 PST

    Hi Nikolai,

    I did indeed refer to AGL 2.0, which is the file the XEP userguide points
    to. There are other examples such as "space"/"spacekackarabic",
    "nbspace"/"nonbreakingspace", "sfthyphen"/"softhyphen", "macron"/"overscore",
    etc. I have found the AGL 1.2 file and will base myself on that. Thanks!

    Regards,

    Werner.

    --
    Werner Donné  --  Re BVBA