[xep-support] relative-align

From: Chris Branch (chris_branch@fscreations.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 08:24:08 PST

    Do you (RenderX) plan to support relative-align="baseline" for table
    cells at some point in the future? If so, can you provide a rough
    estimate of when that might happen (e.g., 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9
    months, 9+ months)?

    If you do plan to implement this feature, and you would like some test
    cases, please let me know -- I've got plenty :-).

    Chris