[xep-support] Suppress PDF output

From: Els van Trigt (evtrigt@ambrac.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 06:13:14 PST

    Dear RenderX,

    One of our customers issues a loose-leaf publication. For this publication
    sometimes supplements are issued that do not need to be rendered completely
    in PDF, just those pages that are included in the supplement. The XML
    contains 'hard-coded' page-breaks in processing instructions and we created
    an .fo file that honours these page-breaks. The complete XML is needed for
    retrieval of header/footer/index info, etc. Is it, however, possible to
    suppress those pages that are not needed in the PDF output?

    Thanks,

    Els van Trigt

    Ambrac Information Management
    Pieterstraat 11