[xep-support] XEP hangs while retrieving draft images

From: Joachim Ziegler (ziegler@mpi-sb.mpg.de)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 06:23:49 PDT

    Hello,

    Today, XEP3.3 hangs for minutes and then says

    {?Could not retrieve image from
    'http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png':
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

    I can't remember having specified anything about draft-images to be
    retrieved or about a draft version of my document at all.

    What can I do to turn off this behaviour? I don't want to wait 10
    minutes for my document to be processed.

    Greetings,
    Joachim