[xep-support] Tables over page breaks

From: Keith Furnell (keith.furnell@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 06:23:46 PDT

    Hi,

    I am producing a document with a large number of tables and consequently
    there are lots of instances of tables spreading across page breaks. In a few
    cases something seems to be going wrong as the repeated table header appears
    as expected on the 2nd page, but is preceded by part of the row above. The
    end of the 1st page is consistent with this, i.e. it has the other part of
    the row and no table border is drawn.

    Is this expected / known about ? Can I do anything about it ?!

    Regards,

    Keith Furnell

    ps. Problem seen with v3.4/3.5