[xep-support] Linking From/To SVG Graphics

From: W. Eliot Kimber (eliot@isogen.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 15:02:31 PDT

    I haven't had a chance to experiment with the new SVG support in XEP,
    but I'm wondering what, if any, support it provides for creating links
    out of and into SVG graphics? For example, I would like to be able to
    make items in a flow chart links to either supporting documentation or
    other flow charts. By the same token, I would like to be able to link to
    specific graphic objects.

    Thanks,

    Eliot

    --