[xep-support] Fixed column width without knowing the width of a column

From: Louis Meigret (meigret@technologist.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 09:51:02 PDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering whether it was possible to control the size allocated to a column without specifying either a fixed column size or a relative total size but rather how much should be allocated of the table width once the minimum size of a column has been calculated.

    For instance, I would like two columns to be as wide as their minimum size (the longest word or image for instance in the column) and the third column of the table to stretch to take all the remaining space.

    Thanks

    LM