[xep-support] Re: SOLVED: Extra 1/4" around my PDFs!!!

From: Andrzej Jan Taramina (andrzej@chaeron.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 06:09:24 PST

    Alex:

    > We have formatted and printed your example and the top/left/right
    > margins are 1 inch wide as expected. How do you measure the margins of
    > the PDF?

    Nevermind! I resolved it....it was an Acrobat issue, not an XEP issue.

    If you turn on the "shrink oversized pages to paper size" option on in the
    Acrobat Print dialog, then it shrinks normal sized pages and thus adds the
    1/4" border.

    I turned this off...and now things are printing the way they should be
    according to the XSL:FO spec!

    Thanks!

    Andrzej Jan Taramina
    http://www.chaeron.com