Re: [xep-support] index column markers?

From: Alex Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 13:42:03 PST

    Hello, Bob.

    You can use technic demonstrated here:
    http://xep.xattic.com/xep/testsuite/usecasestest.html#table-header.xml
    With nested tables and XEP 3.7 it is easy to achieve desired effect. I
    have tweaked stylesheet mentioned above to demonstrate my point,
    please find it and sample source XML attached together with resulting
    FO and PDF. For the sake of completes I have also attached generic.xsl
    used by our FO usecases (source stylesheet depends on it and I was too
    lazy to rewrite the whole stuff :-)

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com