[xep-support] Extensions

From: Raphael Parree \(Yahoo\) <rparree@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 04:02:43 PST

Hi,

I have posted this question also to the sales dep of RenderX, but did not
get a response yet. I am therefore hoping for an quick answer here.

We are currently looking in moving from FOP to another product
(potentially XEP). We have a few requirements from such a tool among which
is the possibility to extend the engine. Is it therefore possible to write
an extension to XEP using Java. If so could you send me some information
on that, so I can analyze the time needed to port our current FOP
extension to XEP.

Tx.,

Raphael