[xep-support] File Broken and cannot be repair

From: <frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 12:30:07 PST

Hello,

I generated the Hammer PDF in a J2EE Struts environnement.

It works fine by almost 3 month.

I merge my works in another release of our Struts framework, but now the Hammer PDF test generated in Adobe Acrobat Reader give an error message. The message is in
french, cause I am on a french computer. But it could be like:

File broken and cannot be repair (or something like that).

I don't have other source of informations. I don't see in log, in console and other media a hint about this corruption.

Someone have some experience with this error and could point me some place to check?

I have done a merge with Araxis and I compare my 2 dev folders, they are identical.

I hope to be understand and helped!

Best Regards,
Frédéric Ouellet