Re: [xep-support] configuration for Cocoon

From: Angelina Andriasyan <lika@zenteq.am>
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 00:30:50 PST

Hello Greg,

You should provide the absolute path to cocoon and xep directories. Use
Ant to compile and install the connector as it is described in the
documentation. Since you use Cocoon under Tomcat, before compiling the
following changes must be done in "make.jar" task of
../connector/Cocoon/build.xml file:

<fileset dir="${cocoon.dir}/build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib">

<fileset dir="${cocoon.dir}/WEB-INF/lib">

Best regards,
Angelina Andriasyan mailto:lika@zenteq.am
RenderX