Re: [xep-support] Bug? Narrow table columns, hyphenation, and alignment

From: Tommi Takkunen-Lauri <tommi.takkunen-lauri@kirjaamo.fi>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 01:02:41 PDT

Hi,

I defined <entry align="left"> and that helped. However, how can I get
FO output from XEP?

Tommi Takkunen-Lauri
Kirjaamo Information
GSM +358 (0)40 592 5399
http://www.kirjaamo.fi

The information contained in this email and any attachment is
confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are
not the named addressee(s), please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other
than the intended addressee(s).