Re: [xep-support] XEP fails with Crimson error

From: Martin Polley <martin.polley@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2007 - 23:24:25 PDT

Hi Alexei,

Michael Bradbury already answered me a few days ago. I answered him but
forgot to CC the list. Sorry.

In the end, I did patch Crimson, and it did solve the problem. So you can
draw whatever conclusions you like from that :)

I'm sure your solution would do the trick too, but now everything works for
me already, so I am happy.

Thanks,

--
Martin Polley