Re: [xep-support] Page contents do not protrode onto bleed

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 10:10:02 PST

I have accomodated bleeds in XEP by enlarging the FO page dimensions by 2-3mm on each side. In my case, I also enlarged the body margins to bring the body area back to the intended size, because my bleed content was in the start and end areas. I give instructions to the print vendor as to the PDF page size and trim size, and have not had a problem with this method. However, I don't think it would work if you must have crop marks as well, because in XEP those start at the corners of the fo page size.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net