Re: [xep-support] PDF Time not locale but GMT

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 07:01:38 PDT

On 08/26/2010 09:24 PM, Kurt Spescha wrote:
> With an older xep.jar (4.2 as ex) the PDF has the local time, with
> xep.jar (4.15) GMT time. In my place two hours ahead. How to change?

Hello Kurt,

Indeed, some time ago a client of RenderX reported a bug related to
dates and PDF/A: the date must be in proper format and it must be GMT.
We've changed the code accordingly.

At the moment there is no way to change time back to local, except for
changing the machine time, which is weird.

If you really need this, we can consider implementing support for a
processing instruction, e.g. like <?xep-pdf-time-zone local?>. In that
case, please contact support@renderx.com.

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev
RenderX