[xep-support] Page-number format - arabic?

From: Bisswanger, Ramon <ramon.bisswanger@hp.com>
Date: Mon Sep 06 2010 - 20:37:12 PDT

Hi,

for a customer we're rendering manuals in different languages and formats.

One of the is Arabic with right-to-left typesetting.
The documents are fine when rendering with RenderX there's just one point:

Is it possible to define the page-numbering in Arabic?
As the page-number is put to every page header, it currently shows only the Western ones.

For lists, etc. in the documents, we're using <xsl:number and format &#x661; to get this working.
Tried the same value and the UTF-8 character but this does not work in RenderX

Thanks in advance

Ramon Bißwanger,
HP Germany