Re: [xep-support] Strange behavior when combining crop and background color

From: Greg Baryza <baryza@intersystems.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 2010 - 12:03:35 PDT

A few readers have written to me privately asking what I meant. My attempt
at humor fell flat.

Version 4.18 was released in March of 2010. I was fishing to see when the
next one would be. The "checkbook" reference was asking whether the next
release would be another update to Version 4 or whether I would need to buy
a Version 5 license.

I apologize for causing confusion. I'll try to stick to plain speaking in
the future.

<G>