RE: [xep-support] Strange behavior when combining crop and background color

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 08:36:21 PDT

All:

As you can see, things are moving along. There are some new, exciting things
that will appear in the next release as well as several fixes that have been
required. Some of the new things are:

1) XForms as Output in a new (licensed) backend
2) Support for decoration of bookmarks (color, font-style, font-weight)
3) Enhancements to our support of multimedia (video, SWF, etc.) for parsing
size characteristics without needing to explicitly set them
4) The often asked for scale-up and scale-down to fit
5) Several enhancements to AFP

There are others on the list that are being worked on and we'll balance the
needs for a release vs. new features shortly.

When I have a finalized list and more concrete dates, I will post them.

Please remember, we get these lists from you as the users so please by all
means, continue the discussions.

Kevin Brown
RenderX