[xep-support] Line Number in XEP

From: Lai, Choi <CLai@INNODATA-ISOGEN.COM>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2010 - 10:41:17 PDT

Hi,

I'm attempting to validate a set of customer requirements for a potential XEP implementation. High on the list is turning line numbering on/off within a page as well as restarting on each page. I have searched both google as well as the XEP archives and it appears that there is XEP support for line numbering (it was done for the state of California several years ago), however, I'm unable to find anything in the documentation or the forums that discusses how to do this.

Can someone help point me to a link or the place in the documentation where this is discussed? Or let me know if it's simply not possible.

Thanks,
Choi
Innodata Isogen

Disclaimer:

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."