Re: [xep-support] Replace straight apostrophe with curly apostrophe (again)

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Sun Sep 26 2010 - 16:27:18 PDT

The logic being reviewed is under the purview of
the XSLT processor and not the XSL-FO processor.

I note in your message that the paragraph example is not included.

I suggest you create a very small example, the
smallest you can make, that has a paragraph in it
with the character that needs to be
replaced. Run this through the XSLT processor
only and not through the XSL-FO processor and you
will be able to inspect the XSL-FO stream for any
problems. You should see the character translated in the XSL-FO stream.

I hope this helps.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/i/