[xep-support] Re: Indenting 2nd through last lines of a paragraph with ">>>" character

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2011 - 19:04:11 PST

Wow a brain teaser ... hmm. One thought came to my mind ...

Background image (very properly sized for proper line height) in a
fo:block-container with background-repeat="repeat-y"?

First line outdent and white background <fo:inline> for first few words to
obscure the ">>>" of the first line?

If you ran a hand created sample first -- you could make the background
image from the Intermediate file so you know the exact line height. Would
only work for a fixed line-height.

Worth a try.

Kevin Brown
RenderX