[xep-support] Thai line breaking

From: John Wilcock <jwilcock@minitab.com>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 05:47:42 PDT

Hi,

I am having an issue with Thai line breaking. If a Thai sentence (that
contains no whitespace) extends past the page width, the characters are
compressed rather than a line break inserted at an appropriate word
boundary. Should this work correctly, and if so, please can you point me
in the direction of what I might be doing incorrectly?

Currently, I am solving this (with the aid of a translation resource) by
manually inserting whitespace at acceptable word boundaries, but this is
really not an ideal solution.

I have tried a number of different versions of XEP, including 4.19.

Thanks

John

!DSPAM:87,4dc3edf263731322319132!