[xep-support] Re: Change bars error

From: Michaud, Jean-Francois <Jean-Francois.Michaud@boeing.com>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2012 - 10:40:30 PDT

Hello Alexey,

Given my original message, I would like to re-inquire about the particular data condition that yields this error. Could you help me understand the particular data condition that triggers RenderX to trip over this problem?

Thinking about it a bit further, I'm also seeing that upgrading to 4.20 may not be desirable for us because it would result in unnoticed data loss rather (unless the error is caught somehow) than in a hard stop. Data loss is less desirable for us than a circumvent-able hard stop.

Regards, Jean-Francois Michaud
System Architect