[xep-support] Re: RenderX to embed SVGs without a need for fo:instream-foreign-object?

From: Kevin Brown <kevin@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 19:12:02 PST

Ah ... maybe I did not understand the question ... as I read it you want
images embedded in the XEP format:

If you wish to embed images in the XEP Intermediate Format so they are not
references even if they are fo:external-graphic references, you can add a
setting in the xep.xml file. This will cause *all* images to be embedded in
the XEP Intermediate Format file as base 64 strings.

See http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#OutputGeneratorsOptions and
http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#Images_in_XML

You would set <option name="EMBED_IMAGES" value="true"/> for the XEP
generator.

Kevin Brown
RenderX