[xep-support] Wrapping long URLs in table cells

From: Mark Giffin <mgiffin_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Wed Aug 09 2017 - 22:34:43 PDT

Using XEP 4.21. I have XSL-FO tables that have cells with long URLs in
them (which are also links), and the URLs get compressed so much that
they are unreadable. They stay on the same line and do not wrap. Is
there a way to get them to wrap to the next line? I tried the same files
with Apache FOP and it just wraps the URLs.

Source XML files are DITA, running through DITA Open Toolkit version
2.3.3. But it does the same thing with OT version 1.8.5.

Thanks,
Mark