[xep-support] Re: Xep-support Digest, Vol 86, Issue 6

From: Stephen Taylor <stephen_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Mon May 14 2018 - 03:35:11 PDT

Thanks for the nudge. Declaring the default namespace (as db) and prefixing
all the selectors with db: seems to be what I should have done.

OTOH, still get the error message, so now using xsltproc and passing the FO
it writes along to XEP to format.

Not, in fact, using the DocBook XSLs. I get Pandoc to convert Markdown to
DocBook 5 XML to get some semantic markup, and then my own XSL for the FO.
(Haven’t been doing enough typesetting in recent years to warrant keeping
DocBook in my stack.)

If anyone’s interested, attached sample XML, XSL, FO and PDF.

Stephen Taylor | Librarian | *Kx* | +44 7713 400852 | stephen@kx.com