[xep-support] Re: On-going problem with footnote formatting

From: Kirch Fritz <Friedrich.Kirch_at_ADDRESS_REMOVED>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2022 - 22:40:16 PDT

Hi Jim,

as a very satisfied customer of XEP (currently using XEP 4.30.915) I just expandend your FO-examples from http://services.renderx.com/lists/xep-support/7826.html
(see appendix)
If you look at footnote 3 and 4 you can see that the footnote-body text always is centered by default.
As a workaround you can set text-align-last="left" (see footnote 5 and 6)

I am not part of the XEP support team.
I am only a XEP customer.
I cannot decide if the "centered" footnote-body text is a bug or a feature.

Hopefully my workaround helps you.

Fritz Kirch
Nuremberg, Germany