[xep-support] Status output going to STDERR?

From: Ronald Hayden (rhayden@apple.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 14:01:51 PST

    We're running XEP on Mac OS X as part of a publishing system that kicks
    off various scripts. The system captures anything posted to STDERR and
    generates warnings for the user.

    Unfortunately, it appears that all XEP status messages are going to
    STDERR. I don't know if this is an XEP choice, a Java choice, or
    something we can change through some command-line option.... Is there
    a way to get only errors to go to STDERR and everything else to STDOUT?

      -- Ron