Re: [xep-support] Performance

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 02:34:47 PDT

    Hello Torsten,

    Thanks for your interest in our product. However I do not quite see
    how such answer as "test X was formatted in Y seconds" will help you.
    Note that formatter performance varies drastically for different
    document types. I suggest you to run XEP on your own documents and
    consider rendering results with respect to your requirements. There is
    a freely available Trial edition of XEP at http://shop.xattic.com/
    that has the same features and the same performance as commercial
    version. Feel free to download it and make your own opinion about XEP.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX